Report Card Conferences will be held on Monday, November 27, 2023. School will be closed for students. Contact your child’s teacher to make a conference appointment.
Right to Know Letters below:
- Arrival: Students can begin to arrive at 8:30 am for breakfast. If they are not eating school breakfast, then they should arrive at 8:45 am. Prior to 8:45 there will not be adult supervision in the playground. Children should not be left unattended on the school grounds.
- All Kindergarten through Second Grade students must line up in the schoolyard by 8:55 AM. Kindergarten – Waterloo St. side of the building, Grades 1-2 front of school. Students in Grades 3-4 will enter through the back doors. Teachers will begin escorting students into the building at 9:00 AM.
- Dismissal: It is imperative that parents/caregivers pick up students on time during regular and early dismissal days. There is no supervision available after school hours. School District Policy states: “if a child is not picked up on time and the parent/caregiver cannot be reached, the child shall be placed in the care of the Philadelphia School District Police.”
- Students in grades 1-2 are dismissed from the front schoolyard at 3:39 PM. Students will stay in their line until the parent picks up the child. Students in grades 3-4 are dismissed from the back schoolyard. Kindergarten students are dismissed from their classrooms. Kindergarten students must be signed out by an adult. Please arrive promptly to pick up your child.
- All students are required to wear a school uniform. Click here for more information: School Uniform Information
- Student early dismissals are not permitted after 3:00 pm for safety reasons.
- All school visitors MUST sign into the Main Office AND show identification, such as a driver’s license.